Hosting a personal fundraiser on Facebook is a great way for you to get involved with our 2019 Season of Generosity and the world-wide #givingtuesday campaign. We've made it easy for you to learn how to host a Facebook Fundraiser for The Exodus Road this season. Here's how:
1. Go to our Facebook fundraiser page here
2. Click "Raise Money"
3. Input information
Plug in your fundraising goal and the end date. Remember, Giving Tuesday is a one day only fundraiser, but we suggest starting December 2nd (the night before).
4. Click Next
5. Title your fundraiser & fill in section
We suggest doing "Your Name's #GivingTuesday Fundraiser for The Exodus Road".
"Why are you raising money?"
Facebook has pre-filled text in here, so we suggest editing the text to make it your own! We'll include some text options below that you can copy and paste for your fundraiser.
6. Click Next
7. Choose your cover photo
8. Click "Create"
You're now ready to start raising funds for freedom! Remember, we are here if you run into any problems or have any questions throughout the process. We are so incredibly grateful for your support.
- Start strong! Research shows that people are more likely to donate to a campaign that already has donations. Kick off your fundraiser by making the first donation!
- We will be posting content throughout the day - share our posts with your followers to get them excited about our mission!
- Below is a great blurb to use in your fundraiser description: